South African legislation has undergone major changes over the past ten years. SA Companies need to understand their business, trading and employment rights more than ever before. The costs of legal advice and legal actions are expensive, with small and medium-sized businesses finding it imperative to undertake legal proceedings in addition to needing continual legal assistance. Many good companies with excellent products cannot compete in South Africa's economy as they do not have the necessary legal expertise.
Legal Sense handles your labour, criminal and civil business legal work , legal disputes and court cases from only R580 per month
HOW TO GET FREE LEGAL ADVICE FOR YOUR COMPANY 24 HRS A DAY, PLUS SAVE YOUR BUSINESS THOUSANDS OF RANDS PER YEAR
Your Company can have R250 000 worth of legal work completed for it, per year, from only R580 per month, plus free legal advice 24 hrs a day. Considering that your Legal Sense premium includes VAT and your company would therefore get a tax benefit as a result.
IT CAN BE GUARANTEED THAT FOR A BUSINESS TO FUNCTION CORRECTLY AND BE PROTECTED, LEGAL INPUT IS NECESSARY !!! THE QUESTION IS - IS YOUR BUSINESS WILLING TO SPEND THOUSANDS ON A PRIVATE ATTORNEY FOR EVERY MATTER, WHEN YOU CAN HAVE YOUR BUSINESS COVERED WITH LEGAL SENSE FROM ONLY “R580” PER MONTH?
EXAMPLES OF COMMON DISPUTES ARE :
• An employee stealing from the company or committing fraud / giving bad service under your company's name.
• An employee stealing your customer base or breaching the terms of their contract and taking business away from your company.
• Debtors not paying you, which means taking legal action against them.
• A customer suing you for faulty products or service.
• A supplier who does not supply the correct service or goods and your business suffers as a result.
• A business partnership or trading relationship goes sour and matters need to be settled.
• A customer does not pay for your services or products and it is too expensive, or you do not have the legal expertise at hand, to recover the money owed to you.
• An employee has a grudge against your business partner and sues for discrimination.
• An employee takes your company to the CCMA for unfair dismissal.
........The list is endless
0861 573 673
Sms INFO to 31585
|Find us on Google Maps|